Micro or Nano Mudroom Installation
Thank you for your purchase of the space maximizing Micro/Nano Organizer. We feel confident you made a great choice and you can rest assured we stand behind our products. Please read the instructions completely before proceeding. Questions? We are always here to help. Visit Vascito.com/installhelp for informative videos and FAQs or email us at email@example.com or visit our chatbot at www.everydayhomestoragesolutions.com
The recommended height from top of our Micro/Nano-Organizer to the floor is 60 inches. You may want to use a different height to allow room for leashes, long coats, or other special items. Pro Tip - If you are unsure of the height, use a piece of the packaging we supplied and temporarily tape it on the wall, step back and take a look. Use extra caution if there are electrical wires, plumbing pipes etc. in the wall behind your mounting location.
Place the Micro/Nano-Organizer unit on the wall and approximate the location. Make sure the unit on the wall is level. If possible, locate a stud for at least one of the holes (Studs offer extra strength).
Only use the screw in studs, save the high quality anchor for another project, such as hanging a picture of your dog
- With the unit on the wall, use a pencil to lightly trace the outline of the 3 holes on the wall.
- Pro Tip - Using a #2 Philips head screwdriver, center the tip over one of the holes and tap until the tip pierces the drywall. Do this for all 3 holes. This will help to center the anchors precisely.
- Set the anchors, be sure to follow the instruction in figure 1. There is a trick to these anchors. Listen for the “click”
- With anchors securely attached remove the three screws from the anchors. Pro Tip - If you're using a cordless drill use caution, the screws may become hot to the touch if backed out fast.
- Place the unit back up on the wall, align the screws to the anchor and tighten them until each is just a little loose. With all three screws in, tighten them up with a hand screwdriver until snug. (Do not over tighten). Transferred E-Z Ancor® Limited Warranty